Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Motion Graphic video
- 2 revisions
- Provide all content required to complete the videos:
- Any specific requirements unique to their business
- Permission/talent/media release of/for all individuals being filmed
- Supply all videos included in either package tailored to clients’ needs, supplied via Google Drive or other file transfer software – accessible by client
- Provide video in HD quality (1080p)
- Provide the client with videos to preview via Wipster.io
Confirmation & Payment Terms
- A project is not confirmed and will not be started until payment has been made in full, unless otherwise organised.
- Before release of any content the invoice must be paid in full.
Content & Client Revisions
- It is entirely the client’s responsibility to supply quality media as needed for the project. Any additional media needed will incur additional costs.
- The videographer will make all efforts to use the provided media in the most practical and professional matter possible but can make nothing higher quality then the media provided.
- 2 revisions are included. The client will be shown the video/s for review and must make use of Wipster.io to add any comments necessary.
- Any additional revisions will be charged at $50 per video per revision.
- A revision is deemed to be one full list of changes given to the videographer through either email or Wipster.io
Cancelations or Unsatisfied Client
- Cancellation of project is acceptable prior to submitting any content.
- If content has been submitted it will be up to the videographer to determine the amount of work already completed before cancellation and the client may be charged up to the full price of the project.
- If for any reason the client is unsatisfied with the quality of the outcome they must submit in writing why they are unsatisfied and what could be done to fix these issues. The videographer may ask for an opportunity to rectify this issues before issuing a refund.
Additional Terms & Conditions:
- While all projects are unique the videographer will make all efforts to fit each video to best practices for social media.
- Unless a particular style or example is submitted the videographer will create content to how they envision the best representation.
- Turn-around time is 15 working days from submission of content. This is dependent on videographer workload and may need to be longer for larger quantity of videos.
- Unless requested all works, raw footage and final edits may be used as examples of the videographers work and may be shown to other clients where appropriate.
All prices are excluding GST.